Proudly serving Smyrna for over 25 years.
Custom Technologies is your trusted local Synology partner / Synology dealer in the Smyrna, GA area. Our professional Synology consultants can advise your business on how to leverage Synology solutions to centralize data storage and backup, streamline file collaboration, optimize video management, and secure network deployment to facilitate data management. Contact us today.
IT Services for Small & Mid-Sized Businesses
As part of our commitment to provide the best IT security options to our clients, we are proudly partnered with Synology. Being a partner of Synology grants us the privilege to sell, install, and support all Synology products and services. Synology enables your SMB to build an integrated infrastructure for your networking, collaboration, security, and file storage solutions, minimizing your IT efforts so you can focus on running your business.
Some key features of Synology Solutions:
Keep all your files centrally accessible anywhere with built-in data protection.
- Centralized management: Seamlessly fits into your IT environment with the support of various file protocols (SMB/AFP/FTP/WebDAV).
- Granular privileges: Integration with Windows AD/LDAP and granular privileges configurations allow teams and individuals to access files or folders with ACL privileges.
- Built-in data protection: Avoid human error by restoring data back to a previous point-in-time with the snapshots taken for shared folders, and by configuring RAID arrays for disk fault tolerance.
File Sharing & Collaboration
Control data governance while keeping your mobile workforce engaged.
- Anywhere file access: Break the limits of traditional file server’s access with web browser and mobile devices, anytime and anywhere.
- Secure file sharing: Share files externally with your clients by setting up password protection, expiration date, and proper privileges.
- Content collaboration: Documents, Spreadsheet, and Slides let your team simultaneously edit content while keeping everything on-premises, from inception to launch.
Host your own email server to ensure data safety and free your business from recurring subscription fees.
- Seamless migration: Migrate your existing mail service from G Suite/Microsoft Exchange to Synology MailPlus with just a few clicks.
- Enterprise-grade management: Enhanced reliability with the high-availability design during system upgrades and hardware replacement, and various mail security, anti-spam, and anti-virus mechanisms.
- Value-added collaboration suite: Integrate Collaboration Suite packages such as Calendar and its to-do list, and Chat to boost office productivity.
Storage for Virtualization
Consolidate file services and virtualized workloads in one storage system, only at a one-time hardware cost.
- Certified for virtualization: Compatible with all mainstream virtualization platforms (VMware vSphere, Microsoft Hyper-V, Citrix XenServer, and OpenStack Cinder), perfectly fitting into your infrastructure.
- Protect against data loss: Built-in snapshot, backup, and high availability technologies safeguard your business against operational errors, accidental outages, or disasters. No hidden costs.
- High performance & scalability: A wide array of storage options are available to support different levels of workloads — with the right performance and scalability to accompany you through business expansion.
Data Backup & Business Continuity
Centralize data protection on your Synology NAS, and follow the 3-2-1 backup strategy by having an extra copy offsite – backed by built-in applications.
- Back up everything for free: Centrally back up and manage your business data on Synology NAS whether it’s from Windows, Linux, Mac, VMware, Microsoft 365, G Suite, NAS, portable hard drives, or 20+ cloud services.
- Restore what you want easily: Fast and reliable recovery methods prevent you from data loss, while snapshot technology can easily restore files to a previous state prior to ransomware attacks.
- Maximize storage efficiency: Saving storage costs with the advanced technologies, such as deduplication, compression, and incremental backup.
Wi-Fi & Network Security
Setting up Wi-Fi in the new office? With the latest mesh technology, you can create a large Wi-Fi network in ten minutes, directly from your smartphone.
- Whole-office Wi-Fi coverage: Flexibly deploy up to 7 (wireless) or 13 (wired) Wi-Fi points to blanket every corner with strong signal. Enjoy seamless roaming across all rooms and floors.
- VPN for remote employees & branch offices: Give your staff secured remote access when they’re on the road. Branches offices can also connect with the headquarters to make cross-site resource sharing easier than ever.
- Integrated security system: Install additional security layers on your network to protect all connected devices from malicious attacks, and gain insights into what’s happening in the traffic.
Secure your business and staff to minimize loss and maximize revenue.
- Vast camera support: Compatible with up to 7,000 camera options from 120 renowned brands, flexibly fitting into your existing setup.
- Easy-to-use interface: Plug in and find your camera with ease, and start navigating a variety of functions on PCs or mobile devices.
- Smart surveillance: Integrated with various video analysis techniques to get real-time alerts and retrieve the desired data in a timely manner.
- Instant notifications: Get notified of any suspicious events via SMS, emails, or mobile push notifications.
What Makes Custom Technologies Inc.
Different and Better?
With 25 years of experience in IT support, solutions and services, we’re specialists at what we do. Custom Technologies lets you forget about your IT worries and focus on your business. We will work with you to develop a solution that is right for your business. Whether you need a single service or a fully integrated solution, you benefit from:
- Personal Attention – We don’t see you as just a number. (Our clients agree)
- Strong Customer Service – This justifies the strong relationships we’ve built over the years with our clients.
- The Right Specialist – We will assign the best person for the job to tackle your concerns on a particular IT issue.
I wanted to take this opportunity to let you know how much our company in Georgia appreciates Custom Technologies and its staff. They offer a wide range of services that meet the security needs of our servers and terminal PCs. They have a very straightforward approach of solving things, as it happens. Additionally, I’d like to commend Gabriel, one of their IT experts, handled a complex problem that was bothering us for a long time, was able to solve it within a day. I am glad I chose them for our IT needs.